A hybrid of engineering and medical qualifications, Corpfleet comprises a New Zealand based tertiary-qualified industry-experienced group of consultants using the new data science capabilities.
Dr Cindy de Villiers
Resident medical expert interpreting biometrics and personalized medicine for preventive healthcare.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.,Ch.B. – Stellenbosch University 1990)
- Fellowship of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (FRNZCGP)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Fellowship Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (FACNEM)
- Australasian Integrative Medicine Association (AIMA)
- 11 years of formal medical training and 29 years of registered medical practice in NZ, Australia & South Africa