Introduction to Waypoint Tracking
Rather than recording waypoints on paper or radio, Air/Boat Pilots/Captains want to share Waypoints in the system, and dispatch need to enter actual time of departure/arrival.
The data captured is used for analytics and continuous improvement.
Catering for Waypoint Tracking
- Both Pilots/Captains and Checkin need access, so assign the Dispatch Air and/or Boat role to access Waypoints
- NB there is no separate Pilot/Captain role and no roadmap intent to add F&D or EFB Pilot/Captain capabilities
- Access Waypoints from the Overview\StationView screen or the Checkin Screen
- Enter the actuals as available.
- Editing is enabled by default on the day of departure
- Lat/long can be entered in either decimal or degrees